Monday, March 15, 2010

Tulip Tree Blossoms on the University of Washington Campus



Originally uploaded by MarthaHughes

Ah...Spring is here. A little early, but who's to complain. Now the work in the garden will start in earnest - or as soon as I can get myself out there. I'm a fair weather gardner - I like to be warm but not too warm. I'm quite miserable when there's a chill in the air and in the ground. This is the year that I will string my "fairy lights" along the eaves of the house and hang my hand-made candle lanterns in my cherry tree. I plan to live outdoors as much as I can. Right now I'm dreaming of those hot and glorious few days of Summer we get in the Northwest.

But reality has set in and I must get back to work - doing what I do to support my gardening habit.

1 comment:

Garden seeds said...

Thanks for the post mate you have written it very well.