Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bella Faire - Art in the Garden

On July 26, 2008 several artists from the South Puget Sound region are getting together and are hosting a fine art show in a lovely garden in North Tacoma. This will truly be an exciting event for both those attending and participating. The venue will provide an intimate setting so that so that you'll get a chance to meet and get to know artist and learn where they get their inspirations for the art they create.

In this blog you will be introduced to the artists you will be able to meet at Bella Faire - Art in the Market.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

What a nice event and thank you so much for shring it with us.

Just Be Happy said...

I hope I can attend this event, I LOVE crafts, and love making crafts items too!

Can I add your blog to my blog's list??

Thanks!!!

Alessandra

Martha Hughes said...

Hello just be happy -

I hope you'll be able to make it and we'd love it if you'd link our blog to yours.

martha